ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drop links???

MK2 Clio 1.2 16v
hi all is the following link my drop links?

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/spuggy56/?action=view&current=Sunderland-20120722-00140.jpg

This one is fine i think, but the other side which i forgot to take a photo of has its rubbers all collapsed and eroded away, so i think its giving me shaking in my steering when turning slightly on motorways, its like a rumble under the passenger seat foot well too. is this costly to fix or could i do it myself for next to nothing? I also have been told that it could be my anti roll bar bushes to?

Clio 1.2 16V
Well I had a stab at replacing mine today, absolute ballache! The old bolt had totally rusted onto the bush so it needed sawing off. Don't think a garage would charge too much to replace them, hell of a lot less hassle especially if you've not done stuff like this before. There's a guide in the members section if you do want to try doing it on your own.