ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drove my first 200 today!

V6 255
Pearl white if your going to get one. It's different and they are rare as rocking horse s**t!

No regrets at all getting mine in that colour!

And looks the dogs danglies

Don't mind SG but as stated, it's a solid colour. If it was Lunar Grey however Alex you wouldn't have had my PW one ;)

Renaultsport Twingo
I think a 182 will feel faster as its a lot smaller.The thing is the fastest 182 nurburg lap ive seen is 8:40btg compared to an 8:18 clio 200 lap its not the speed thats the thing its the whole chassis setup etc

Plus they look amazing especially that ly one on the first page!

Westfield, 182, 200
We went from a 200 to a 182!! (thieving gits stipped the 200 and the wife said sell it).

Prefer the 182 engine, seems a lot more torquey, but the clutch is too heavy. Handling is like a go kart. Cheap fun car. Poor build quality.
The 200 was new, so no rattles, seemed better built, but who knows after a few years?? As you said, brakes are amazing, and the handling was razor sharp. Much bigger than the 182.

Personally, would by a new 182 over a 200, but obviously 182's haven't been sold for a few years! The wife prefes the 200?!?!

Ian.

Renaultsport Twingo
TDidnt they change the ecu and various other things on the 200 so they had more mid range and low down power?

Forgot one thing the engine and exhaust sound amazing!

Westfield, 182, 200
Paid just over £15k for mine with white paint and a cup pack.
Sold it back to renault 12 months later for £12500.

Renaultsport Twingo
Hopefully when the new clio rs comes out the prices will take a fall.

Saying that as rumour has it it will be the last n/a rs sk definately worth collecting

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I think the last of the 200's will hold their value pretty well IMO.

The 3 door focus ST's are holding theirs because of the same thing happening with the next shape, 5 door only.

Fiesta ST200
You just need to buy clever with a 200.

Buy something bespoke and with at least a fair bit of spec. Then you won't have trouble when it comes to selling.

Fiesta ST200
Exactly. I'm sure it will get more popular.

Maybe bespoke wasn't the right word, just make it desirable.