ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DSLR Remote for iPhone / iPod Touch

Suzuki Ignis
Pretty cool I guess. But you need a wifi connection, so you need to connect your camera to a laptop anyway. Or buy one of those wifi transmitter things.
And if your having to connect it to a laptop anyway, why not just use tethering software?

Or am I not reading it right?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Pretty cool I guess. But you need a wifi connection, so you need to connect your camera to a laptop anyway. Or buy one of those wifi transmitter things.
And if your having to connect it to a laptop anyway, why not just use tethering software?

Or am I not reading it right?

You got it. But would be really useful in certain situations, mainly the professional enviroment. 2 x bodies, one setup in a certain location on a tripod, then you have the main body, then you can keep checking your phone for a good shot and trigger it.

Like the camera's set up behind the goals in football, as they trigger those camera blind and hope for the best.

Flame Red Delight
be better just to buy urself a remote in the end as it seems like it could prove costly buying a wifi thing to connect into your camera (does that even exist?)