ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dtm's 24k 1 owner cup

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoever buys that will be the 2nd owner.. kind of takes the specialness away when they then sell it on. Plus, 24k isn't really that special imo.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice but will be a while before money can be made (I think) its only now the Williams are starting to go up in value

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't see what's so great about it... its a clio. Yeah maybe if it was still a 1 owner with 24k in 2030 but not now. As above, I'd rather a 1k cup with 4.5k to play with!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I personally don't see any Clio (with the exception of the V6 and possibly Trophy) going up in value. It's a Clio. Don't even have any race/rallye pedigree that I know of, like a Lancia or an old Mini etc.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally don't see any Clio (with the exception of the V6 and possibly Trophy) going up in value. It's a Clio. Don't even have any race/rallye pedigree that I know of, like a Lancia or an old Mini etc.
Well not really, any car that's got really low milage/owners and is mint will be worth a bit more in a load of years I suppose. Wasn't there an old volvo posted on here this year that had like delivery milage or something?

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
is a nice car, steve's right its not a collectable one unless every numpty writes there's off!
also i might be mistaken but i swear i saw this car or very similar (same colour and sort of mileage) up for sale about a month ago privately for 4.5k?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2003 172
My 60k 182 cup had much better condition seats and steering wheel. I'd want proper proof that the mileage is genuine as I wouldn't expect that much wear on the advertised mileage.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If it has the MOT history, service invoices (+ stamped book) & bills to prove 24k miles, its possibly worth the money.
If it only has a service book, with 2 stamps in it (pdi & the work DTM did) its not worth it lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my head I was thinking 182 Trophy :confused: ..then I looked a the link, no not for a 172 cup. Maybe £3k for a minter, but that's about it.