ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ducting for air intake

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
HI, removed my fog lights on my 182 as one smashed and replaced with cheap air inlets. Could do with some ducting to divert air to the cone filter (fatty induction set up) as car seems to run better when the weather is cold and I reckon pushing more cold air to the filter will help when warmer weather

Any suggestions

Thanks

You could duct air to the brakes instead? Might be a more worthwhile mod than ducting to the air filter.

Mine has a fatty induction kit too and I can't say I've noticed improved driveability during a cold day. Tbh, the fatty is tucked between the battery and front N/S headlight where it's cool anyway.

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
You could duct air to the brakes instead? Might be a more worthwhile mod than ducting to the air filter.

Mine has a fatty induction kit too and I can't say I've noticed improved driveability during a cold day. Tbh, the fatty is tucked between the battery and front N/S headlight where it's cool anyway.
ah ok, thanks, makes sense