ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Due my upgrade soon!

Nissan 370Z
Really not sure what to go for!

Want something different..blackberrys and iphones seem to be getting a bit common!!

What do people thing to the new sony ericssons?

Or are the android phones the way forward?

Thanks

tiTTy & SV650
The HTC Desire is very nice, was looking at it in Tmobile yesterday. Nice standard of finish on it

Ollie's Silver Cup
I've just today replaced my iPhone with a HTC Desire; been messing around on it all night and its very impressive! :)

Using it to browse the forum now

Personal choice really. Try going into shop and trying 1 to see what you think or try a mated. I do have 1 and would recommend!

Nissan 370Z
I have large hands tho so feel this may be a problem.

Will the slowness of the sony xperia not get sorted?

Clio 182
They will release updates for the Xperia like they did for the Satio. But HTC Desire is a much better all round package. I have a HD 2 atm, if I can sell it I will probably go for a Desire. :) But like everyone is saying it's a personal choice. Have a play on them and see what you think! www.gsmarena.com is good site to compare the phones.

Laz

Nissan 370Z
The HTC Desire with vodafone on 18month is free for 600mins, 3000texts and 500mg usage.... but i can get this for £30 a month on a 12month contract for exactly the same but without the 500mg usage...what would you do?

Looks and feels massive tho lol. Mate has one and although the size is near enough the same as the iPhone it just looks much bigger.

HD2 is bigger by quite a bit TBH, feels it too!

120.5 x 67 x 11 mm

vs

115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3

Desire is a perfect size TBH, legend is nice too, but not got the spec of the desire.

You can get the Desire on some great 18 month contracts here:

http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/Brands/HTC/b509/p31043.aspx

I got mine delieverd in 2 days on T-mobile at £30 per month, unlimited internet, 600mins and 500 texts. Phone was free and of course sim free.

The HTC Desire with vodafone on 18month is free for 600mins, 3000texts and 500mg usage.... but i can get this for £30 a month on a 12month contract for exactly the same but without the 500mg usage...what would you do?

You need the usuage, or your phone bill will be huge!

Nissan 370Z
I guess ill just order it..it must be good as everyone seems to love it.
I believe with Vodafone you have 7 days to try the phone and if you dont like it you can send it back too for another one.