ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dunlop sport maxx RT

ff cup ur 200
anyone had any experience with these? i was defo going to go with ad 08's but these have been getting some really good results in the 2013 tests and will be about £100 a set cheaper as i can get these for under £400 fitted in 215 45 17 which is tempting, car does 16k a yr on mainly motorways with half a dozen or so track days thrown in ive been happy with conti sp5s but these are about £40 a set cheaper.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Not tried them myself but a friend has them on his Polo GTI and seems to rate them. Seem good in both wet and dry. Can't comment on mileage yet, will see how long his fronts last first.

ff cup ur 200
cheers pal i might give em a whirl. wear,noise,and wet grip arnt a major concern i just want the tyre to be feel nice and be grippy when on track or whlist on a spirited drive (normally dry). the one bad thing with the contis is they tend to melt a bit on track.