ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dutch Pearl Black MKII 172 :)

2001 Clio RS MKII
Some pics of my 172! I bought her last december, totally original like this:

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

Made some modifications, so now it looks like this, but I am not finished yet! :approve:

RIMG_2729.jpg

RIMG_2731.jpg

RIMG_2714.jpg

RIMG_2715.jpg

RIMG_2717.jpg

RIMG_2722.jpg

RIMG_2733.jpg

RIMG_2737.jpg

RIMG_2749.jpg

RIMG_2739.jpg

RIMG_2743.jpg

RIMG_2745.jpg

RIMG_2747.jpg

RIMG_2753.jpg

RIMG_2755.jpg

RIMG_2758.jpg

2001 Clio RS MKII
Thnx! It's on Rokkor coilovers, bought for just €163,- so really a bargain!

2001 Clio RS MKII
I'm planning to place a 182-look exhaust, a cup spoiler (not to find in the netherlands, only new) and this weekend I want to paint my calipers yellow. That are the plans for the moment!

ALF

Blue ph1
Nice 172 that you have here !

If you want to remove the rear wiper, and want it to be as properly clean as an OEM 172 Cup, I have (in Den Bosch) an extra "OEM looking black patch" to hide the hole.

Clio1.jpg1..jpg

RB One Eight Two
That is really nice, looks so nice on silver Turinis and such a nice stance aswell.

2001 Clio RS MKII
Thanks for the compliments! I'm really pleased how it looks right now. The only thing I'm still doubting about is the wheels. I'm willing to place 195/40-16 or 205/40-16 in stead of the 195/45-16 where it's now rolling on... It's still rubbing in my wheelarches in quick corners, but I don't want to raise the car :)

How low is it sitting? front and rear?

Don't know for sure. The rear is on it's lowest (I've removed the adjuster also!)

Nice 172 that you have here !

If you want to remove the rear wiper, and want it to be as properly clean as an OEM 172 Cup, I have (in Den Bosch) an extra "OEM looking black patch" to hide the hole.

Clio1.jpg1..jpg

Don't know if I like it without a rear wiper. Is it a original Renault part? Have to say I use my rear wiper everytime when it rains!

Really nice :), how much did the 172 cost ?

Enough ;)

If you look on the belgain eBay it's only RS rokkors theybare selling now

Car sits pretty damn sweet though!

You're right! I found them on the German Ebay and they came out of Belgium.

Which size are the Turinis? 17"...

No, They are just 16"!

2001 Clio RS MKII
new update:

Painted my calipers:
IMAG0084.jpg

Bought a cup-spoiler for just €75,- :)
IMAG0124.jpg

Went to a meeting in The Netherlands:
DSC_4654R.jpg

And doubting about a new exhaust...
FCS2.jpg

Or:
eighteen.jpg

Does anyone has pics of a 172 with the 182-look exhaust on it??

2001 Clio RS MKII
Thnx!

Fitted my cup-spoiler today, very pleased with it! In the Netherlands there are also very few Clio's delivered with the Clio cupspoiler, unlike in England where he sits on many Clio's. The same applies to the Turini's, because there are very few of the original in Netherlands.

IMAG0169.jpg