ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dutty racing round warrington....

Vectra :(
...Seen you on brigefoot tonight in your clio with a silver civic. I think it was you, big clio sport sticker in the back and white wheels. I was coming out of the village hotel. Caught up to you when the lad on the scooter was having a word to the guy in the civic. Then you both ran a red light (tut tut) and shot off. I was in the yellow 106

E60 diesel powah
Lol! thats me alright..with cousin racin about haha! i did spot ya! wen did u trade the 172 in?! easier to spot u now ;)

Traded it in last week mate, Got the 106 for a while till i decide what to get next.

Cant really miss me now i drive about in something that bright bloody yellow :)

You car looked nice mate. What was the lad on the moped doin?

E60 diesel powah
he knew my cousin..jus chattin to him, should race the civic! wud b a really gd race..106 vs a 1.4...;)

lol did you not see my dodgy steelie on the front, wasnt going anywhere fast with my dodgy sized tyre

Seen you aswell today dutty, at Drivetime in waza.

I was in the black Range Rover Sport.

Car looked good.

Nimbus Clio 197
i saw you the other day near bridgefoot as well mate! plenty of spotted threads for you eh ;)