ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DVD Package deals now on www.evilice.freeservers.com

Hi

As mentioned before. Evil ICE have managed to create a fantastic package deal for a full DVD/TV/Multimedia setup for the car or home.

The package includes:

15" LCD Screen with Built in TV Tuner
Playstation 2 or Xbox
330 Watt power Inverter

Details are on: www.evilice.freeservers.com or e-mail evil_iceuk@yahoo.co.uk

**** discounts available for Cliosport and Renault Sports club members ****

Russ
Evil ICE Car Audio

Hmmmm....

That is the exact same power inverter i brought from Maplin for £30!!!
And an Xbox/ps2 can be brought for £150 now!!!
That must mean your screen costs about £520!?!?!!? ....Bargain!

So little glory in having a 15" screen too! In my humble opinion of course!

Sorry my bad! ...my calculations above were wrong!! I was £100 short of your price!

I just saw on your site that you can sell that screen seperately for £495 not £620...

Ang on then! Thats:
Screen £495
PowerI £30
Ps2/XB £150 (Call it £155 for the sake of my maths!)
Makes a grand total of ...
£675!!! ...not £799 ....plus delivery!?!!
It wants to come in a damned snazzy box for an extra £125!?!? ...with a Ribbon ...made out of gold!...

...Just done a little shopping around!!
I thought you might like to know that ive found a place that sells the Samsung SyncMaster 151MP monitors included in your deal for just over £400!!! ...not £495...

That price is probably without the TV tuner though. Usually it is an optional extra. I get them direct from Samsung and they cost me more than that. I would be interested in knowing the website address of where you have seen them. Also i believe that Maplins will be, or have already stopped selling the inverters at that price. They are normally about £50. The price for the PS/2 was correct though. Again if anyone whos interested wants to source their own inverter then thats fine.

With a discount for the various clubs, i can do the whole package at £715 + delivery.

How does that sound?

Russ
Evil ICE Car Audio

hi russ
how much would you charge for the ps2 inverter and tv tuner, and would this tuner work with a pioneer headunit (p6400cd)

cheers russ

I actually deal through the company i work for but the guy i talk to is called Bodi (not sure if thats how you spell his name)...have you heard of him? He seems to give me a good price on the screens.

The 330Watt inverters are about £50 + vat but im looking for a supplier that can get them cheaper. Possibly Maplins may still have some of their cheap stock left as they had a special offer on last month.

Also the TV tuner is actually built into the screen to save space so for a pioneer headunit you would actually need to get the proper TV tuner. However if you wanted to sell your screen you could go for the full package from me and you may have some change too.

Russ
Evil ICE Car Audio

it sounds like an okay price from samsung but its hard to undercut pc world as they get them for peanuts!

I have heard there was a new gezzer there (Australian I think?), but used to work with Kerry, Colin, liam and Ian (moniter team) will try and find out what there lowest price is for you but it always depends on how much you will do with them... hint they are all on a monthly bonus scheem so if you make a larger purcahse in one month they will give you a better discount, but for Fs sake dont tell them I said that or thats my discount Gone!!!

Oh and for everyone else this is CHEAP for UK prices on the Moniter! you can buy grey imports for cheeper on the net but be warned Samsung will not uphold a different countrys warrenty. they will tell you to speak to the relevent country (which is hard if you dont know where they came from!).

Luke
ex- Samsung employee

Thanks Luke.

Im glad someone knows the deal with prices on UK spec monitors. Ive heard so many stories from people that have bought imported stuff because its cheaper and then have had problems with warranties...mainly Rockford Fosgate equipment.

I wont mention anything about the monthly bonus thing. To be honest Im not sure how many ill be ordering and the price I got was a price per monitor as a 1 of. But the company i get things through buys probably 500 monitors a month from Samsung so that probably helps the price.

This is a VERY CHEAP PRICE for this screen. The cheapest i have seen it for was on the online shop at Samsung for £517 + delivery..i doubt anyone can find a lower price than this in the UK.

Russ
Evil ICE Car Audio

hi russ

i would buy the whole package off you but a bit worried about how the screen would fit on my mk1 172 you got a good deal

cheers russ

The screen doesn;t have to be fixed in place. In fact thet are better being attached to a bracket or just resting on the dash leaning against the window. I am in the process of getting some brackets made which will cost about £30 and will be universal but you should be able to find something cheap to hold it with in places like B+Q or Currys.

Russ