ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DVLA robbing sods

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Get your moneys worth then, dig a hole on your street then ring the council to sort it.

edit: sorry, get 'Daddy' to do it for you.

Clio 172 Cup
Price ya pay for an ace car..

This month.. 400 for 24k service & MOT, 205 tax & 300 for a superchip

Not a cheap car but soooooooo worth it!

320d
Get a polo bluemotion (non AC model) 99g/km of CO2, its in band A which is £0 per year road tax, i don't know how thats fair that they get to use the roads for free but thats our government for you.

What happens if everybody gets a band A car, who maintains the roads then?

Ultra Red Clio 197
welcome to the real world... It sounds like your daddy has been sheltering you from it until now!!!

Last edited:
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
Its cheaper than some other countries on the up side.

France has the right idea.

No road tax because the government admits they get enough tax through fuel!!

No way our bloody government would ever do that.

France has the right idea.

No road tax because the government admits they get enough tax through fuel!!

Though you do have to pay a toll to use the motorway. Which is calculated according to the distance you travel.
IMO that's a much more effective way of applying charges.
People who go further, pay more.
People you use the roads less, pay less.
Tourists who come over and use the roads, (ie: me) we pay our share for use of the road too.

A good way of working it i think.

RB 182
We had a V8 Disco in the other day, 150k on it and it was a P plate, road tax is £180!!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Get a polo bluemotion (non AC model) 99g/km of CO2, its in band A which is £0 per year road tax, i don't know how thats fair that they get to use the roads for free but thats our government for you.

What happens if everybody gets a band A car, who maintains the roads then?

Hah, you really think any of the money we pay in tax and fuel goes towards fixing the roads? :p