ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique grille - Worth selling?

Car  Megane Cabriolet D+
Hi guys, ive recently changed my grille on the car from the dynamique grille to the 172 one, im in two minds on wether i should advertise this for sale, or do they just not sell? or if i do put it up for sale, will i get a decent price.
 
had mine up for sale for about 3 months,be lucky if you get more than a tenner,n point,keep it,change back for when you sell the car then sell the sport grille
 
will keep it in the garage then mate, not worth the hassle of putting it on eBay then.

Cheers
 
Threw mine away in the end cos couldn't so much as give it away! lol
172 grille looks better on there anyway imo so i wouldn't bother changin it back if u do sell the car
 
No, but people prefer to buy standard cars then mod them to their own taste if they wish. I know i'd pass on a even "slighty" modded car for a standard one. Even if I intend to mod it myself, i'd want an unmolested example.
 
No, but people prefer to buy standard cars then mod them to their own taste if they wish. I know i'd pass on a even "slighty" modded car for a standard one. Even if I intend to mod it myself, i'd want an unmolested example.

But do you think people would know it had a different grille? I mean I know we would but would anyone off the street really know?
 
Back
Top