ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique (just bought)

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Only just brought my 2003 Dynamique 1.2 16v Clio in Silver home like 40 minutes ago lol

I need some ideas, guessing this is the best place! The aim is to modify it slightly (dont want to kill it).

I reckon these would do first:

- RS grill
- RS alloys (like the ones which come on the dynamique but bigger) which I would powder coat in black gloss/matt
- Colour code the bits along the doors etc.

Has anyone got a similar Dynamique in Silver that they have modded (with photos)?

Appreciated. :cool:

Welcome to CS

Plans sound good but add these to the list
- Diadem indicator bulbs front and back. (Looks blue but flash orange)

Has it got clear side repeater lenses? If not, they freshen it up nicely

Whats the mileage and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

And obv get some pics up

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Cheers matey.

I'm sure its got clear side repeaters.. I've not had long enough to take in all the details haha.

Its got 44k on the clock and bought it for £2400 from a trade seller. It was on for £2500.

Just got to get tax tomorrow, and then I can drive it :D

This is the best pic I got atm (not very good cause its dark out and has been raining). I will take more and upload as soon as..

GetAttachment.aspx

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Plans sound good mate. The list of things you'll want to do will probably grow in time, but simple things like RS grill & clear indicators are always the 1st things needed on non sports imo.

Can't see the pic though?

Nice little car.

Got the auto lights/wipers aswell I see.

Another addition you should get is Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades. Look a lot better and perform better than normal wipers

Got a good price on it too, I paid that for mine which is the same spec but has 90k on the clock

Join up here mate, its only £10 but you get access to the Marketplace for stuff other members are selling. Picked up a few bargains myself. Get some parts from ebay aswell or places like Cliospares

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Less than i paid for mine, and mine had double the mileage lol :(

Also painting the front diamond always makes a big difference imo

1.2 Dynamique 16v
I'll have to have a look for those wipers & sign up here for the marketplace. Tenner sounds alright!

Yeah its got air conditioning and an electric sunroof too. The only thing the guy said was its has has a scratch on the front bumper which you can see if you look closely, its been touched up but probs not professionally. I'll put a pic up tomorrow to show.

Apart from that seems to be a good car, had one of my mates who is a mechanic check it over before I coughed up the money and he said the engine looked sweet no signs of leaks etc. Could probs do with a 'dog bone'? Something to do with the gear selector - only costs £20 apparently but its nothing urgent.

Going to get it on the rack tomorrow to check underneath also, just to be sure theres nothing suspect. I'll keep updating with info :cool:

Got service history with it?

Also check that the timing belts been done. I never on my last car and it snapped, wrecking the engine.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Its got abit of part service history. As far as I know the cambelt hasnt been done. When is the recommended mileage for a Clio?

5 years or 72k whichever comes first.

I'd get it booked in for the belts tbh, I made the mistake of leaving them and it cost me a fortune to put right. Shouldn't be too much being a 1.2.

I got the belts done as part of the deal to buy my car

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Ahh no way. Luckily thats not happened to me, but I can imagine it is costly to repair.

But yeah I reckon your right about it not being too much to do, loads of access to the belt under the bonnet.

LY R26
i paid more than that and mine had 49k haha, just lower it, nice alloys, rs grille and some cc'ing and it will be mint!

Just out of interest howd you know that from looking at the picture?

By lookin at the windscreen where the rear view mirror is.

If its just a single dot for the mirror, then its not ot auto lights/wipers
If its a larger black area going towards the roof, this is the rain sensor for the auto wipers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks a nice example and has some good options ticked when new....Hardly any Dynamique's came with A/C...The Gf's doesn't :(

RS Grill
CC all round
Silvatec Indicator Bulbs
172 Wheels or whatever Wheels you like
Subtle lowering (Sportlines maybe)

Done!!

All IMO of course but I think that is enough for a Non RS

Possibly -

172 MK2 Ph2 Rear Bumper
Cup Spoiler

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Theres a full set of RS bumpers etc on ebay, I might push the bank balance to get them.. broke after paying out the 2.4k lol

Is the RS silver different to the Dynamique silver?

1.2 Dynamique 16v
had a chance to get it off the drive and take a couple flicks.. it hasnt been cleaned yet though!

the good bits :)
IMG00535-20100608-1711.jpg

IMG00532-20100608-1711.jpg

IMG00533-20100608-1711.jpg

IMG00534-20100608-1711.jpg

IMG00536-20100608-1712.jpg

the bad bits
IMG00546-20100608-1719.jpg

IMG00537-20100608-1712.jpg

IMG00539-20100608-1713.jpg

The dents are very minor, but if anyone knows how to get rid of dents then please enlighten me :cool:

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 200
Looks tidy and a good price too.

Those mods you have listed should go down well.

Your Blackberry takes a nice picture too;)

Clio mk3 1.5td,Scooby,206
Nice tidy car mate, its had a good few panels repainted over the years but that could be down to any number of reasons.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
The front bumper has defo been touched up on the right hand side, you can see where there has been a scratch. & possibly the back bumper on the left side.

Its expected for a 7 year old car though. The engine is running nice though!

I'm tempted to get the rs bumpers... good or bad idea?

Got loads of different ideas lol

1.2 clio
Hello m8 u were askin if someone had the same car 4 some ideas ect thats wot mind use to look like. i had the idea of gettin it colour coded ect sport wheels. i didnt get the cc done and i didnt get the sports wheels i went 4 a different look. do get rs grill they are spankingly sexy and get cc done would be different never seen it on a 1.2 b4.As for the sports wheel i no that the standered rims size on the car is 15 i think the sport wheels are 17 and may have a struggle with them due to such little arch space :(.

Just a bit of info wot ive done to my car m8.

Front and rear badges, spoiler , rs grill (think there called door trims :S) there gloss black as are the front and rear bumper strips 16v on the bullets there done yellow.Front brake calipers pinted yellow. smoked black rear lexus lights, black side repeters, peco back box, and the new investment black angel eye lights, black sun strip, 15" team dynamics pro race 1.2 with yellow writing and low profile tyers.

Heres a couple of pics......

car1001.jpg

car1002.jpg

car1003.jpg

car1005.jpg

1.2 Dynamique 16v
^ Looks good mate. Those angel eye front lights are the oneeesss. How much were they? & the yellow bits are cool too.

If I didn't get the RS alloys, it would have to be black team dynamics like yours (maybe 16's though?) or the any multispokes OZs.

I've seen another thread on here where he's spayed the rear lights red. Looks pretty IMO.