ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique owners....

Ford Fiesta

can you confirm these are the correct bulb specs for latest model non xenon clio, (double optic version like dynamique)
1-indicator front and rear= PY21W
2-Low beam= 9005 (HB3)
3-High Beam= H7
4-Fog lights= H1
5-Side Lights W5W
many thanks in advance.

hello matey, u went on the power bulbs website and got that didnt u? i replaced all bulbs the other day apart from fog lights and this is the proper fittings-
low beam-h7
high beam-h1
indicators-py21w
side-w5w(the push in bulbs)
so i assume there was a mix up and that the fogs are 9005s but aint sure about that 1 coz i havent changed them yet. hope this helps
neil

bradfordlad...allo...when you have the correct specs, could you please post them...am looking to change the front bulbs to silver or blue vision and havent a clue what are the correct ones to use...

thanks a bunch...mines a 1.4 my2002 as well...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com
www.auto-extreme.com/eng/visitors/showcar.php?id=1540

Ford Fiesta

no probs ill post as soon as I know. Dealors dont know, or at least cannot be bothered to look to find out and Halfords in store guides I do not trust as they show the wrong types for my current car. Does it not state them in the handbook? My smoke side repeators came today from Demon Tweeks, ordered saturday so to say its been over easter Im pleased with how quick they got here :)

hello bradfordlad,
yeh mine is the dynamique 1.4 16v. the renault garages are crap, they told me that there were 2 h7s in each light!-wrong!
neil

mines an expression...thats the only spec that came into singapore...plus the RS172 as well...but that was way beyong me budget...about 45 thou GBP here!!!

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com