ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Spoiler: before and after

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
fitted my Dynamique spoiler today, all i can say is what a difference. just need to get it colour coded now.

Before:
before8ua.jpg

After:
after5lu.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i was £40 from cliospares + £10 delivery. phone them on 01902 717758

im defo getting the spoiler, handles and mirrors colour coded, not sure if i like the door strips and bumper strips done or not, somtimes looks too much, need to see one in real life to decide

The Beast MK4
Hope you've got those phase 2 lights on Kenny sir! Ive just emailed cliospares about some bulb holders. Hopefully they can finally sort me out.

V6
Jonaldinho said:
Hope you've got those phase 2 lights on Kenny sir! Ive just emailed cliospares about some bulb holders. Hopefully they can finally sort me out.
is there site for cliospares mate?

Octavia VRS
Jonaldinho said:

Finally got them on on Saturday mate! Changing the first light was easy but the second was such a pain in the arse! One of the wires snapped and I had to get a neighbour with a soldering iron to fix it. Look much better than the old ones. Never did make it to that place in Shotts mate or would have asked for you.