ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamique springs

hi all!,

ive got a set of standard springs off an 04 1.4 dynamique, they have been with the car since new so have covered around 32000 miles all together! due to me being a fairly new i cannot post in the "for sale" threads so does any1 have any idea of pricing and if so is any1 interested?!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think the dynamique springs are the same as any other clio springs, but i dont think you'd get much for them imean lowering springs are about £40-£60 second hand. so standard ones will not be much

i think the dynamique springs are the same as any other clio springs, but i dont think you'd get much for them imean lowering springs are about £40-£60 second hand. so standard ones will not be much

Springs are different even on similar engine spec etc.

Price wise not worth much at all realy unless someoen broke one (does happen) or swops back to stock and cannot find there old ones.