ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynodaze today.....

j26

Clio 197
is that even strapped onto any thing, love how he just gets out when its still rolling!!!

21 Turbo
*sigh*
yes it's strapped, yes my car was fine, it drove home. He didn't get run over by his own rollers.

21 Turbo
That fan is tiny and where's the extraction for exhaust gasses and why is the car not strapped down?

The car is strapped down lol

In the video the bloke with glasses comes over and checks strapping.....

As for the fan it's the same size as the one next door in R-Tech who were mapping an R33 Skyline to run 2bar.

Blimey, it's not most sophisticated of setups granted, even Danny concedes that, however they've just started out, spent £30k and plan to keep spending.....they looking at expanding to 4wd next.

I will testify that exhaust gasses were an issue lol

Accuracy seems alright based on the 21's that went on. Both made circa 240brake with similar mods, one had a poorer torque figure but it should have done based on it using STD intercoolers....

HBT 172 Cup
go on then, what power did the 172 make?

Says in the Youtube description it made 176bhp.

@ car.crash, since when has a simple rolling road day for power runs ever meant operators have had to attach det cans?! Never had i seen that done at any rolling road day ive been to. Of course if the car is being mapped then its standard practise.