ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynograph - C&B's + Fastchip.

Clio 172 Ph1.
IMAG0153.jpgIMAG0152.jpg

Hi guys.
I think there might be a problem with my engine as the curves look a little off.
Ive got C&B cams, decat, KTR exhaust, matched inlets + a custom map from henk@fastchip.
What do you guys reckon?

Clio 172 Ph1.
Im sorry, i dont have a scanner, only my Desire to take pic's with.

I rev'ed it to 7800 on the RR, but only says about 6500 on the printout, dont now why tho.
But yeah, peak power at 5700, and peak torque at 4600.

Clio 172 Ph1.
Okay, ill try that. Got vacation coming next week :).
But how about the curves? Could this be down to a mapping issue?

Clio 172 Ph1.
Oh and Fred, could you look at this topic "Camber and tracking. " in the suspension section, pretty please :)

Lionel Richie
well if the dyno only show the car eving to 6400rpm but it was reving to 7800 i would say the dyno was knackered!

Clio 172 Ph1.
Well it must be.
i'll get a new measement, and i hope you will take a look at it when the time has comes.
thanks.

HBT 172 Cup
THey will have just set the ratio wrong, from an innacruate tacho. Happened to me.

My car made peak power at 7950rpm aparently, when the red line on the ECU was set to 8000rpm, yet according to there print out it revved to 8500rpm! mmmm no.