ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E-Tyres

Anyone used them? Used them today and must give them a thumbs up, guy comes round to your house, fits your new tyres, balances the wheels and fits new valves..

very impressed.. i got 2 PE2's fitted for £183

BMW F31
i used them recently and was a bit annoyed tbh, had a nail go in my tyre, rang them r.e their £15=vat puncture repair offer on the site, the woman said it would cost me £15 etc and asked what tyre it was in case it couldnt be repaired, told her etc.

anyway guy comes to fix it and when i say i need the puncture doing he looks at me as much to say "wtf are you talking about!"

i say i would like the puincture repaired and he informs me that as soon as i handed over my card details the charged me for a new tyre!

now this wasnt the agreement i had with the woman, she said that i would be charged for the puncture then if i needed a new tyre, e.g it couldnt be repaired then the balace would be charged to me!

was not impressed either when the guy said he couldnt repair it as i had driven on it! well duh i would have had to have driven on it for a while after the puncture to realise! he said even if i had driven to the end of my road he wouldnt repair it!

so what am i supposed to do the second the nail goes in lift up the wheel so it doesnt turn! ffs what a joke!

he did fit a new tyre which i was ok with etc as its sfaer but i was annoyed as it felt they were trying to do me over, and with previous incidents with the car in the last few weeks concerning garages taking the piss i was not best pleased.

was going to call them and ask why they had taken the money on the friday for the new tyre etc when it was being supposedly repaired on the saturday, thye shouldnt have taken the money in my mind until the work had been carried out as they didnt know if the tyre could be repaired!

anyway essay over, fitting was good etc but service quality was s**t imho!

I've used them and they're great... OK took a while to get two of the four tyres, but if they have them they're there the next day and will come out to whereever you are. Anybody I know that's used them have been happy too.