ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E3 2013

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
btw if anyone is interested go on xblive and you can download fable 3 for free just now... dont know if its an error or not but it works lol.

Nissan 350z
Yeah, that is expensive.

November release. £429.

Yup which is why I mentioned this E3 doesn't massively bother me as I wont be playing any of the next gen releases until next year when the consoles start to come down in price. Might bite around the £300 mark as that's what I've paid in the past.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
​Titanfall looked very cool. Huge scope for that in multiplayer.

MGS 5 was incredible too. Graphically astonishing.

Looking forward to seeing Watchdogs and the Sony stuff.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
£429 isn't bad.

Least we're not paying over the odds because we're in the UK.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Minecraft XBOne Edition too.

Actually some really nice exclusives. Including Forza 5.

Nissan 350z
I wonder if Sony are making last minute edits to their presentation so their console undercuts? I know I would if I was in their position. PS4 now £450 £399!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
yup only a 30 odd % markup over the US.... MS w**ks.

Haha I was referring to Europe but yeah the UK vs US price is a little bit of a joke.

No doubt the piss4 will be the same.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
IGN stream is cool as they're now going through it with a fine tooth comb.

Nice seeing all the things I missed first time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have to say again, Metal Gear Solid 5 looked sensational.

The features of the XBO were impressive too, the editing and add-ons etc. MS claimed the brief was to get all the boring stuff out of the way so they could show more at E3. This was a much better intro to the console and games.

Forza 5, BF4, Titanfall, Spark, MGS5, Halo 5, Minecraft... so many others I've forgotten about. I thought it was really impressive.

Then EA tomorrow with Fifa 14 et al. Looking forward to it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
New it would. Not seen yet though. Watched the first 10 minutes and had to go out with the wee one to buy fish. :/

Going to watch it now.

I'm not quite sure how it will work as it seemed a little confusing, but it looked very pretty.

Honda. Tesla Someday
My notes from the Xbox One conference!!!

NEW Xbox 360!! - Redesigned - OUT NOW.

2 FREE GAMES PER MONTH on Xbox Live!

XB360: World of Tanks - 15 on 15 player - FREE WITH GOLD
XB360: MAX
XB360: Dark Souls II

XBOX ONE:

More games in development than ever in Xbox history!

Metal Gear 5 - The Phantom Pain - Xbox One - In game demo, Very very cool!! Looked amazing!

New EXCLUSIVE: RYSE (Crytek - latest Cry Engine)

EXCLUSIVE: Killer Instinct - Only on Xbox One - New fight stick on launch!

New EXCLUSIVE: Sunset Overdrive - Only on Xbox One - Living world / Cloud

EXCLUSIVE: FORZA Motorsport 5!!! - Only on Xbox One (showed off McLaren P1) - Drivatar? Smart Learning AI/Cloud - Drivatar races while you are away! Cloud powered opponents!

MINECRAFT!! - XBOX ONE EDITION!

New EXCLUSIVE: Quantum Break (Remedy games)- Only on xbox One!! - interplay between game / live action! Cool Gameplay!

D4 - Episodic Murder Content

New EXCLUSIVE: MS Studios - 'Project Spark' - create games! Share game with everyone - voice commands - Use SmartGlass Create environment!! - This looks CRAZY!!!! - Infinite ways to play / create!

New EXCLUSIVE: Crimson Dragon (from Panzer Dragoon creators)

EXCLUSIVE! Capcom: DEAD RISING 3 OPEN WORLD - NO load times! - Tonnes of on screen enemies! - SmartGlass enabled!!!! - LOOKED AMAZING with so much going on!! Very VERY cool!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt - FREE ROAM - OPEN WORLD - Over 100 hours gameplay! SmartGlass Enabled! Fantasy RPG

Battlefield 4! - 60FPS!!! First on Xbox One! FREAKING EPIC!!!! Map Pack First on Xbox One! Gameplay looked fantastic!!

New Game: '(what lies) Below'

5 new studios created including: Black Tusk Studios - In game vid - nice!

EXCLUSIVE: halo 5 halo 5!!! HALO 5 OMG!!! - 60FPS - 2014 HELL YES!! - Trailer looks so damn sweet!

one more EXCLUSIVE: TITANFALL!!! - AMAZING - Gameplay footage was nuts!!!!! Like seriously EPIC!!!

SmartGlass natively built in to Xbox One! Smart Match. Match lined up behind the scenes and lauched between games!

*game clip recorded - upload studio*

New Upload studio, make edit share upload.

BROADCAST ON TWITCH - LIVE STREAM Instantly!

1000 friends update

REAL MONEY (no more MS Points!)

Multiplayer without being logged on - For Family on your Xbox!

XBOX ONE NOVEMBER £429 UK!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I just enjoy XBox gaming more; the controller, my friends, the appeal, the games.

I do have a PS3 as well and will no doubt also buy a PS4, but the XBO is a day one purchase for me.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it was running on pc.

13708866258386oujr.png

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Nobody mentioned Dead Rising 3 yet? I thought it looked bloody superb. Along with Rome?