ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E3 2013

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The interactive entertainment industry descends on Los Angeles for four days of consoles, games - and very loud noise.
Starts today (6:30pm GMT).

Here are 20 of the most anticipated games to be on show:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/gallery/2013/jun/04/e3-2013-top-games

We'll also see and hear the full presentation of both next generation consoles, the PS4 and the XBox One, following their debut briefings over the last couple of months.

Should be good.

Looking forward to seeing Fifa 14, Battlefield 4, Forza 5, Watchdogs and Titan
smiley20.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Monday, June 10, 2013
Microsoft Press Conference - 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific
EA Press Conference - 4 PM Eastern / 1 PM Pacific
Ubisoft Press Conference - 6 PM Eastern / 3 PM Pacific
Sony Press Conference - 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nintendo Direct - 10 AM Eastern / 7 AM Pacific
Live-streaming services for pre-E3 conferences are also available via E3 expo's official website, the e3insider, as given below:
Microsoft Press Conference - 9:30 AM PDT
Electronic Arts Press Conference - 1:00 PM PDT
Ubisoft Press Conference - 3:00 PM PDT
Sony Press Conference - 6: 00 Pm PDT

Looking forward to it, will be good to see more about the Xbox one and i like the look of quite a few games in that link.

Evo 5 RS
Quantum Break looks pretty good, from Remedy (Creators of Max Payne and Alan Wake). Hopefully see some more of it. Xbox One exclusive as far as I can tell.

image_infamous_second2dszw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Some of those games I've never heard of but look cracking.

Genuinely hyped for a few of them though - BF4 and Watchdogs definitely.

Evo 5 RS
Literally too many to mention at the moment. Thief looks promising too, used to love Thief 2, one of the best stealth games ever.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Rumours of a sneak peak at Elder Scrolls 6. Would be incredible to imagine the depths of a game like that considering how epic and huge ES5: Skyrim was on current gen.

Evo 5 RS
Yep, next gen Elder Scrolls would be amazing. Was a bit disappointed when ES:Online got revealed. Looks like a WoW rip off.

Evo 5 RS
It kicks off at 5:30pm. The OP is wrong. Few places were posting it as 6:00/6:30.

See the link in my post

Pre-Show has just started for anyone able to watch now.

Nissan 350z
The Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2.

Everything else is just a "meh" for me as I cant see me paying launch prices for an XBone or PS4. So anything released for the new consoles wont be getting played until at least next year. I imagine the majority of focus this E3 will be on "next gen".

I half expected it to be that much, still caused me to wince when he said it though.

Havn't been impressed by the exclusives tbh, might be time to jump ship.

Forza tho.