ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E46 330Ci - Chav Content

Disastra Coupe
I still just cannot get on with that exhaust, if you had it removed would you have to have the bottom spoiler on the rear bumper changed too?

Do you definitely not fancy silver wheels? It'd freshen things up

Yea, the bottom spoiler has been cut for it - surprisingly neat job too!

If i had bought a standard 330 the chances are i'd have stuck with silver wheels - but as this car is with the tints, the roof, smoked indicators etc i kinda think silver would then look out of place! I know i could remove all that 'tat' as some might call it lol, but tbh i actually don't mind it.

I have been considering some BBS LM's (albeit reps) but i reckon silver will just look out of place and black with polished dishes might just look a bit silly.

I do get what people are saying, it is a bit drug dealer-esque and what not... But i think that's part of it's charm for me. Me and my mates are always laughing at it for that but in a light hearted way.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's fair enough mate, if you're not exactly taking it mega seriously then it's not the end of the world.

I can get on with all the other bits to some degree, but the exhaust is just NOT cool. You could repair and wrap with carbon wrap? :D

Disastra Coupe
That's fair enough mate, if you're not exactly taking it mega seriously then it's not the end of the world.

I can get on with all the other bits to some degree, but the exhaust is just NOT cool. You could repair and wrap with carbon wrap? :D

Tbh i'd imagine it'd be easier to just get a replacement! If i start having problems with the exhaust then it's a possibility. But for now i think it'll be staying :)

I had been considering a z4 actually the other day, 'til i saw you needed 6k+ (which i simply don't have!). I reckon come summer i'll miss the mx5 for it's roof down action but this Coupe has really altered my opinions on BMW's too. Really got a thing for them now.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah I loved my 3 series coupe but it was just too slow. Shame I can't persuade you to get rid of the exhaust, although the z4 boys kill for a quad system!!!

The zed is a great compromise between performance and luxury, a blend of an mx5 and a 3 series really.

Keep the updates coming, especially the one where you remove the exhaust ;)

Disastra Coupe
My non sport looks filthy compared to that though! I've had one offer from a gypo from N.Ireland so far lol.

Really can't wait to drive the bean! :)

Haha, your Dad said! Sounds a bit fishy that one! You'll have to nip down to work with the bean and show it off sometime!