ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E46 M3 .... question please help

Hi guys

Me thinkin about importing an E46 M3 (new) from Germany to New Zealand. Any of u know how much it is they are selling in germany? (i m goin there in June) also what standard options do they have in their M3... (do i have to add a whole bunch of stuff?) or is it close to being full spec

Cheers!!

C

Cupster

Check the BM website, http://www.bmw.co.ukwww.bmw.co.uk and youe can build your spec one and save/print and stuff. Then go on all the importing places and tell them exactly what you want.

Lucky git!!!! :D

Clio 197

Check out http://www.mobile.dewww.mobile.de for used ones.

email me at mailto:hammer@pt.lu">hammer@pt.lu if you want to order a new one at a decent price.

I can order just about anything you would like, and save you a bit as well.

Ed

cheers guys i will get on top of it then

i have to find out the importin tax crap here in New Zealand..... incase...... do u guys know anythin abuot importin to NZ....

Also if i purchase one i would like to drive it around a bit when we go to Europe for a trip in June / July hence it becomes a "second hand" car much cheaper on my tax

oh sorry guys its the first time we have try doing "import" a car thing.

wut are the disadavantage and advantage of it anyway? ahha very naive

sounds expensive!!

buying insuring on a contenent as a country, shipping.....tax, more insurace....sheesh.....would it not be cheaper to buy one from NZ?

not too sure thats why i m askin Edd for a quote.

It comes up at 150000 NZD. around... 77846 Euro (Todays exchange rate) including insurance n on road. its all ready to go.

or 53462.53 Pounds.

It includes the following extras:
Harman Kardon sound

Climate Comfort pack

SMG (dont flame me mom needs it ok)

automatic windscreen wipers n lighting

Brushed aluminium interior trim

n i m thinkin about the full seat adjustment (lumbar n side pods comin in)

Ohhhhhh.....

i thought you were gonna buy it!!! thought you went a robed that bank!

SMG.........Solely for Mums Gripes

Surely you should let her use that S3!!!!!

haha me buyin it? not happenin just yet

my family gets it? i get to use it good enough for me mate

haha i will . try not to hog the car ...

i went to the German BMW page.w when u build one there it seems like everythin is an option even those bi xenons are

Due to the poor economy in germany theyre actually giving M3s away at really cheap prices! Cant blame you for giving it a go!

one thing that pisses me off. the german M3 is a stripper!! n i cant read the full option list (coz its in German) the option list here is small coz our cars pretty much got what we need.

Rob know of any pricing for a M3 in Germany?

Rob u mentioned that they r "givin away M3" at lower prices...... u have any idea wut prices ..... good estimatoin? eg with UK specs

i m not good with german i cant navigate around their site to find a dealer ahha.

Full spec M3s (19s, SatNav/TV etc etc) for 42k, just a couple of grand over UK list, the SMG alone costs 2k...my dads cost him 48k and he wasnt the first owner.

The knock on effect of these great prices is you can get second hand UK cars for under 40k.

Try using the uk site and the german site at the same time, hopefully its similar.

Rob is ur dad one new ? Also i m after the SMG but i will take out satnav n tv n crap like that so.. u say 42K UK pound right? since i think i might be able to get some tax back that will be under 40k for me sound like gold

I really have to find out about htese pricing.

NZ pricing are nuts our exchange rate changes but the price doesnt

Yes 42k UK pounds.

Its a 52 plate, SMG II box (wicked when you get used to it!), full spec basically. Get 19 inch wheels as the 18s look puny. Arent there any importers in NZ? Can email you some nice pics if you want :)

sure email at mailto:cyuen@quicksilver.net.nz">cyuen@quicksilver.net.nz

also if its cool can u ask ur dad or someone for the price of a basic UK Spec caar with harman kardon, lumbar support, 6 cd stacker. thats all no 19 or sat nav crap ahha keep it cheap so i can we can get one

SMG . kind of funky first time i drove it after a while its quite good but i guess cnat be a straight CUT SMG hehehe

oh n u ask why i m buyin one in UK..... basically :
1) visitin Europe u know gotta buy a Euro car when u r there its a rule

2) n feck me 58008.85 Pound for one (today exchange rate) a little less spec than UK..... i dont htink so even if that means i have to wait

oh yeh sorry about this one more thing Rob

Where abouts in UK r u ? London?

Is ur dads sales any good with prices? If so mind if i get in contact with ur dads BMW sales? n if hes not that great anyone u cuold intro me?

cheers

Sent.

The price for that is £40,380 (UK car not import)

SMG is so cool on the down change, F1 style, and car sounds so kinky when you get it going, just like a Fez 360 but a lil quieter! Seats are the best in a road car ive been in. My dads had it for sale twice and withdrawn it cos he likes it too much!

yeh i know 19 make sense to ME ..... not to my PARENTS hahahaha if i end up on a good day i will 19 the baby but..... for now basic my friend basic first

i got them beautiful monster (how can a monster be beautiful? well there u go)

if u could rob can u send me ur dads sales email address so i can email him n see wut he can do......

yup definatle ybest seat u know its a huge difference even from those 330Ci coupe with sport seats..... its just ... so together 330ci... good but. u feel there is a lack in somewhere M3..... its pretty much all there

by the way rob u have MSN or somethin easier to talk with u

n how did u find uot all these prices ?(i notice on the BMW pages they only give u retail prices) NZ dealers are not willing ot make any ANY price discount

Yes my msn is mailto:tomdsexman@hotmail.com">tomdsexman@hotmail.com (dont ask!)

I used the BMW site he he, there is a configurator thingy. If it werent for the german dealers the UK cars would still cost over list as they did a few months ago.