ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E46 M3

Had a drive in a SMG version today... dont really enjoy SMG but man. those M3s..... sexy thing...... n only one word "Electrifying"

work at a BMW main dealer so i know what you mean, look great, well built, go like sh*t off a well polished shovel. wouldnt wana run one with the cost of insurance, tyres and petrol but i cant afford to buy one in the first place:( so academic really

petrol is not that bad compare to S4.. that thing drniks a little more i think. Well built..... damn yeh good lovely ... even those factory sport seats are the best factor sport seats for a car under 40000 pounds. would make it interestin...... clutch with SMG :p nah haha that wont work. next time i will press the "sport" button

I want inline 6 now :D

well 342 bhp aint bad at all, still cant work out how audis new 6pot 3.2 litre in the TT only produces 250bhp the E36 M3 evo (3.2 also) came out in 95 was kicking out 321bhp so 250bhp seems a bit crap

big production engine , more low down torque easier to use.. less racing tunin i guess ...... n plus cheaper to make

My dads is back up for sale if anyones interested, funnily enough its being replaced for the TT V6!

( 52 plate in carbon black, full spec apart from phone, pm me)

-Rob

GR7

Shiny red R32

As if someone with a Clio is going to buy an M3:p

He is better sticking with the Beemer rather than an Audi - did you not watch Watchdog the other night Rob?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

did you try the "comedy" launch control

isnt it good for making you laugh firdt time i used it i had to stop and get out

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 17 February 2003

As if someone with a Clio is going to buy an M3

He is better sticking with the Beemer rather than an Audi - did you not watch Watchdog the other night Rob?

I didnt watch it, what was on? My dad is getting to that age now, he says the M3 persuades him to try and kill himself everytime he gets in. The audi offers, good looks, good noise and ample performance. Ill have to have a drive of it before making a decision though, im not a fan of the haldex 4WD system. It will be the 2nd in the uk though so a bit of exclusivity until a milllion billion are on the road!

-Rob