ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E85 3.0 Z4 Roadster Project

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Saturday morning/early afternoon I'm free as a bird. That's not a bad shout on JD coming down, awesome place for detailing minus the dusty drive out!

JD?

So Saturday, copper grease back of brake pads, fit rear braided hoses and bleed brakes? I gave the pads and discs all round a look and they're fine.

Monday is fine for wheels, we'll have to take some pictures for the "project" ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Whilst painting my calipers yesterday I noticed I actually don't have any rear pads left ffs. Time for the 256mm upgrade.

I've ordered the paper and paint so we should be good!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Something different for the track day:

photo1-7.jpg

photo2-9.jpg

photo3-8.jpg

photo5-5.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You're a bellend.

Why don't you just borrow a plaine from a chippy and make them all smooth while you're at it?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
LOL!

Whilst I see the point you're trying to make, slinging a wire brush lightly across some tyres to get rid of some paint is hardly a ridiculous idea.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
TBH it was dark outside and without sunlight you can't really capture how they look.

It seemed a bit of a shame to do this to them, as in grey they looked MINT, but they need to be at least a little exciting.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That looks alright, but there's better wheels. Plus the ones above were in a right sorry state, like seriously bad.

Never above 25mpg
You realise that's paint right? As in it could be changed? ;)

They're not the good 32's anyway, they're deeper than the 18's I had on the 320, but they not staggered etc.

Haha I just don't see how they'd fit in with the tidiness of your car? Unless you're tracking the beast?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
They're only for the track days mate.

Otherwise they'd have been silver or anthracite, they look SO good in anthracite.

Do you really think I'd just rock around on these and go to business meetings etc? LOL!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Neither would I mate!

We (reads Ant) went a bit mental with the paint, it's florescent and there's s**t tones of it on there.

They look good enough though and are very fit for purpose, drive down to the track day with them on, drive back with (possibly two of) them on and then swap back.

Track wheels are.... Different :D (I'll vouch for the fact they were an utter state before you let Ant lose with the crayons on them lol).

Don't bin it tomorrow on your special combo of part worn mismatched linglongs and wanli's!

Insignia SRi
I have had it just over a month now. Yeh I havnt seen you once since i bought it lol.

Its very different to the ST hahaha