ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Meet - Rolling Road Day

Pretty good day with a good turn out :)

Got a few pics, nothing special and i missed half the cars there, so I do apologise.

IMG_20111106_165655.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

And finally the best picture of the day.

IMG_0204.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I love beating all the 182's ;) good day guys, looking forward to the next.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You got a very good result there!

Mine is standard though;)

You don't have a standard exhaust? :D All I have extra is inlets and a generic map and 10ps less as standard going by Renaults fantastic figures.

ph1 172
You don't have a standard exhaust? :D All I have extra is inlets and a generic map and 10ps less as standard going by Renaults fantastic figures.

Haha, ok an exhaust!

You have a good strong engine there though! Sounded good too:)

R26
Naaa just driving down a slip road ;)

There was an epic clio thrashing going on through ipswich at one point though.

Haha I saw that through Ipswich. Me and my mate in the type r went left and you lot went right at some traffic lights and you were going for it!

ph1 172
Its quiet as fook :( Local meets make me want a louder exhaust, but im happy with the BTB ;)

Honestly keep it as it is.

Its nice to hear a car with a "sporty sound" mine is 1 silencer down atm so is slightly louder than it should be but once the silenced decat is back in it has a similar quiet sound to yours.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Who needs quiet :p

Anyways, was a good turn out! I really enjoyed it considering it was my first RR day lol
quite pleased with how mine ran tbh, had the most torque out of all the clios ;) (did I?)

Cheers for the pics as well mate,

ph1 172
Who needs quiet :p

Anyways, was a good turn out! I really enjoyed it considering it was my first RR day lol
quite pleased with how mine ran tbh, had the most torque out of all the clios ;) (did I?)

Cheers for the pics as well mate,

You had very good torque, but who needs torque when my car is WAY more powerful than yours:rasp:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I needed a de-cat to up my torque figure, cba with the extra noise and MOT hassle though. Might try and source a second hand sports cat at some point if I can be arsed, kinda a waste of money though.

Its worth noting that the results for the standard cars were spot on, so its fair to say the other results should have been fairly accurate as well.

SQ5
I love beating all the 182's ;) good day guys, looking forward to the next.

I loved beating you and all the 182's......... With a misfire ;) lol!

Good day, good to see some new and old faces too!

Pretty gutted my car wasn't running right. Anyone fancy compiling a list of cars and power as reg plates don't help! Haha!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I loved beating you and all the 182's......... With a misfire ;) lol!

Good day, good to see some new and old faces too!

Pretty gutted my car wasn't running right. Anyone fancy compiling a list of cars and power as reg plates don't help! Haha!

It was running 90% fine in the end, I would be suprised if it made 180+ on those rollers!

trophy #50
Really gutted I missed this. :( working Sundays bloody sucks sometimes!!!!!!!!

Would have been nice to meet some more people
And see my boys :)

trophy #50
Cars looking sorry for itself ATM.. Standard wheels.. (Curbed (not my doing)) for winter.
So looks nothing special at this current moment in time.
Organise a meet on a Saturday and il come. I can't get cover for Sundays.
Aw wanted to see me? Ha!!! You mad

Thanks for inviting me Danny, my picture of the leader board didnt work, for those that missed it 500 ft lbs of torque was a spectacle
rolling road

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
LOL

I love CS, girl comes into thread, thread instantly changes topic.

BOOBS

Last edited: