ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Wins the Worst Company of America award by The Consumersit

FF Clio 182
Great games its just their anti piracy system that lets then down. A lot if game developing companies are going do the same route. Steam is a good concept to cut down on piracy but having to be connected to the Internet all the time can be annoying at times.

Titanium 182
Didn't they have voting campaigns run against them from right-wing Christian groups due to their support of LGBT groups?

Not that I agree with a lot of their business practices, but seems a bit unfair.

I have had dealings with their customer services. Terrible! Still on going now - 5 months after my complaint.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They killed my beloved Battlefield series with BF3 - and I doubt it was DICE's direct control that did that. More likely cash-in/unlock/DLC purchasing pressure from EA.

For that, they should burn in the infernal pit of Hades. Along with Ubisoft..... ;)

D.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Undeserved tbh, but the internet gets in such a hissy fit with a company trying to make money.

They did f**k up SimCity, but most of their other games are great.

Evo 5 RS
I dunno, Origin is pretty bad. I'm pretty sick of having to re-download entire game caches just to fix problems with it. Also day one DLC that apparently was an afterthought found on the original game discs. As if everyone outside of their offices is incompetent and wouldn't find it for themselves. Not saying it's "worst company in America" worthy, but they deserve to be on the list at least. Lots and lots of examples of pure dishonesty.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Deserved imo. When BF3 was released on ps3 it took them months to fix a VoIP issue. 12 months later MOH Warfighter was released, it has the exact same issue as BF3 on launch. I mean come on, learn from your mistakes ffs. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm actually serial though. I've never had so many problems with legitimately purchased games. One game, I never did actually get to play. After days and days of so called customer support, it was never resolved and I gave up. w*****s.

Titanium 182
They are utterly useless and I hate them. Well deserved, I really still want sim city but I refuse to buy it. I might pirate it actually.