ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eagle F1’s £35 a corner delivered

195/50R15 on http://www.mytyres.netwww.mytyres.net, not sure why they are so cheap in that specific size, exaltos are around 360 a corner, they are even cheaper then the rainsports ffs

In the 195/45R15 fitment they are £55 a corner

Error on mytyres part?

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

195/50R15 is a common size as it was explained to me at Micheldever tyres. Hence they make more ... sell more ... and price is less.

500bhp Scoob

agreed, def a good find, need 2 of these to replace my badly worn toyos.

(stupid me not getting the tracking done has made them last just short of 4k :( )

BMW 320d Sport

That is bloody cheap, get a load of them now, theyre not even the old GSD2 design, theyre the new ones! Best all-round road tyres you can get I reckon.

Thats what i thought about it being a popukar size, but tyres like the rainsports and the exaltos are still about the same price as they are on the 45 fitment

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

May have to get some of these for the willie wheels. Although the Avons i have on at the moment are 185/55/R15.