ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eagle F1 GSD3

MEGANE

let us know what you think!! i had GSD2s not impressed with them, they just lacked grip & steering was nowhere near as sharp!!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

I;m running my GSD3s on the front, have S02s on the rear. Feel is improved and I think I know where the limits f the tyre are better than when i had Bridgestone S03s on. Had to do two emergency stops last week where people have cut me up on roundabouts, one from 40 mph and the tyres stop well.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Got them on the front just now. Absolutly amazing, Im going to swap with the rears so the wear out quicker so I can have them all round.

best tyre ive owned, better then TOYOs T1s... id deffo a set of GSD3s again... and the best part is they only cost me £38 a corner fitted! Best £38 a corner spent IMHO.

Had four F1s fitted 4 weeks ago and they are awesome. Great grip in the wet and dry and the ride is pretty good too.

They are crap in the snow, but hey, how many days a year does it snow!!!!

What pressure does everyone runs theirs at?

Lee

BMW M2C

I swapped all 4 of my Contis for these at 12k miles. Im really impressed with the levels of grip they generate. They even improved the ride.

Im running the same pressures as the Contis, front 33 rear 30.

Not to mention the fact they match my trainers and leave cool patterns in the snow.:oops:

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 12 March 2004

I swapped all 4 of my Contis for these at 12k miles. Im really impressed with the levels of grip they generate. They even improved the ride.

Im running the same pressures as the Contis, front 33 rear 30.

Not to mention the fact they match my trainers and leave cool patterns in the snow.:oops:

Is that when you go spinning down the hill outa control?

Ad

MK2 FRS

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 12 March 2004
I got those trainers as well. Theyre superb. Have got a GSD2 on the back corner off mt spare at the moment. Kept showing people in the snow how they was the same as my tyre. lol.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well there goin on at 12 today

will let you know what i think

should be havin em moved to the back though..........movin my Yoko AVS Sport to the front.....

Ad

MK2 FRS

BRUN where you getting them???? How much?? Was gonna get Yoko AVS for the 172 and changed my mind when I drove to demon tweeks, How go you rate them???

Skoda Fabia vRS

well the tyres didnt arrive today so im havin em done later in the week

gettin em at Top Gear in Burnley, £120 for the pair fitted as there matchin a local place who will do them at that price

i do rate the AVS however only got em on the back so ill be able to let you know better once there moved to the front

Nissan R35 GT-R

The Eagles dont wear down nearly as fast as the Contis either - and Ive been driving it harder :devilish:.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Im gonna need new tyres very soon and Im either going for 4 of these beasts or I have been tempted by some cut slicks recently Avon I think, summer is on the way after all!

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea but Summer lasts all of about 4 weeks here mate, your tyres will last you well after that and will be crap with all the rain we have

gettin em fitted today by the way.............4pm :)

I had to replace one of my fronts because of a pot hole/puncture. All tyres were GSD2s. Since I had done 5000 miles on the fronts and they were worn, probably 1000 miles left, I decided to change both the fronts. Now running the GSD3s on the back (as advised by Micheldever), and the swoped GSD2s on the front. Seems to be good tho... :D