ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***East Anglia Meet - Sunday 28th October***

db

db detailing™
:bump:

1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172 - confirmed
3. db172 - confirmed
4. Fester
5. gjarvis1
6. Lanky (all go atm)
7. Clio-Coby
8. hellsbells (maybe)
9. GKZ 206 (if it doesn't rain)
11. bradfincham
12. Jemma193
13. richy22 - Rich
14. Pete
15. Tommi247 (maybe)
16. bradus
17. Queen of speed
18. manicmonkey
20. CJ Clio89
21. Mike_S
22. Shaun16v
23. Stevev6 & Lily
24. JamesS

:sleepy: Just got up.

Might go out and chuck a bucket of water over the s**t box in a minute - because it is a bit dirty to say the least!

See you all at 3 o'clock.

Regards, Steve.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely weather!!

Well I've just given Timmays a once over and my own but obviously the weather isn't the most helpful 4 cleaning cars but hope everyone decides 2 come still!

See you soon!!

To everyone who attended this meet,

It was very good to meet you all and speak to you.

For those of you who came out to have some photographs taken of the cars, I apologise for seemingly racing off out of the car park without saying goodbye.

Unfortunately I had noticed that the lady from the garden centre was trying to lock us in the car park. I parked my car in front of the gate to prevent her from physically closing the gate, and she proceeded to close the gate against my rear bumper! :mad:

I asked her for two minutes to allow us all to leave and she proceeded to inform me that we were trespassing and shouldn't have been there.

Straight after leaving I took my car to a well lit garage and inspected it, and thankfully there is no damage to the bumper.

I took the lady's name and will be writing a letter to the manager of the garden centre (and copying it to the EDP) informing him about the behaviour of his staff! Her behaviour was completely unnecessary as we would have moved on had she asked us, and unfortunately left me with a somewhat sour taste in my mouth after what was a very good meet.

James

Bressingham garden centre. All the cars were parked up neatly, engines off and no-one was doing anything stupid, so the lady's attitude was completely uncalled for!

Other than that it was a really good meet. Quite a few cars turned up and it was good to meet everyone. I think Timmay may be organising another meet before Xmas, so you should come to that one!

Good to meet you all at last.

Sorry I don't know who is / was who apart from Timmay, Pete and James (I think), lol. I appologise if I never got round to speaking to you but Lily wanted to do the off-ski!

We had a good journey back to Bedford.

Hope to see you all again soon, Steve.

db

db detailing™
Was good to meet quite a few of you, put some faces to the names!

James... good spot about the gate being shut, I had no idea!! Fvcking woman wants shooting for doing that to your car! I woulda gone nuts!!
How does it look this morning?

Mel... where did you go?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Was good to meet you all.

Im with db I had no idea the gates where being shut!! She could have just come over and told us to leave and we would of.

We will have to organize another meet though, was a laugh. Maybe next time we can try and take pictures in the light :)

RB 200 Cup!
nice one James! what a b**ch.

Good to meet everyone - sorry didnt get round to speak to you all - maybe next time.

Tim

Edit: PICS NOW POSTED

Last edited: