ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***East Anglia Meet - Sunday 28th October***

RenaultSport clio Trophy
hmmmm, seems like a good turnout might happen..
Ill come along to :approve:

want to speak to pete - trophy for r27
greeny172 can you bring your rstuner so i can have a look?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'll bring my camera along, although I'm not that good. So don't rely on mine, need more people with camera's.

db

db detailing™
I just noticed that the sunday we're meeting, the clocks go back!
Do we wanna meet an hour earlier, cos it'll be dark an hour sooner?

Clio 1.2
  RB 200 Cup!
prob thinking meeting at thickthorn bout 2.20 ish and then leave so should have plenty of time to get to thetford.

Renault Clio 172
prob thinking meeting at thickthorn bout 2.20 ish and then leave so should have plenty of time to get to thetford.

Sounds good to me mate, see you there at 2.20

suggest any one who wants to meet in Great yarmouth to be at Asda for 1.30ish and then we will meet with the other's at thixthorn

RB 200 Cup!
very good horn impression! lol

FAO norfolk lot - meeting at Thickthron services at 2.20pm then driving down to thetford pub for 3.00pm

db

db detailing™
I can't wait, I've got next week off so might spend a bit of time detailing the beast!

But don't expect too much, I'm not that anal!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha Ha Ha!!!!

As Timmay is so Lazy I've offered 4 him 2 head to mine in the Morning so WE (We'll see) can clean his car, I really enjoy cleaning my car but all I do is Shampoo and Polish it, then Clean up the Wheels n Windows,

All that other stuff goes way over my head, Clay Barring it n wot not!!

I'm looking forward 2 meeting every1 just gutted that my car won't b looking 2 good due to lack of funds!!