ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easter Meet With The 106owners And My Mishap.

RB 182 FF
I love the angels on here that never given it the beans on the open road unless it's perfectly safe...... I don't believe any of it for 1 second and pushing a renaultsport clio around bends is the whole idea of the flippin car!:S It's designed to handle and be enjoyed as most people do! Why own one otherwise..?! Occasionally things can and will go wrong on the roads that's a fact and I feel sorry for you mate, good job no one was hurt no doubt! Most of the expert drivers that post stuff like that are normally nothing short of useless behind the wheel anyway! Ignore the criticism and keep enjoying your car, responsibly of course:D

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
pushing a renaultsport clio around [BLIND] bends is the whole idea of the flippin car!

eb6.jpg

Glad to hear it's getting fixed ;) PH.1's are too rare these days :dapprove:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Cost you a small fortune? Glad to see it's not another car just being broke for parts.

Doesn't need a new front bumper surely? There's so many ph1's being taken apart on here surely you can source parts.

New wing, old bumper, have wing painted and blown into bumper. Sorted.

Its not a new wing,its from wocka on here,and the wing is from him too,other people who break their car benefit those of us who keep theirs going,hats off to those,.

I love how everyone pounces on someone who's had a bump. Most Clio owners I know drive like bell-ends.

Agree with this

If I had a quid for every car that's had a smash at a car meet over the years I'd be a rich man
Bit too much testosterone and a bit too much showing off

At least you had the common sense to stick it up the verge instead of hitting anyone elses car - live and learn
I stuck a 309 GTi up the back end of an M3 showing off at a car meet when I was 18 lol - we all do it - even the "holier than though" CS members ;)