ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eatthis's R32 Rotrex

F82 M4
Lad from CTRO called "eatthis" posted a small video of his R23 through the tunnel at Meir.

Unbelievable sound!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
That sounds awesome, my mate has a mk4 R32 with a miltek on and it sounds insane, hopefully he'll listen to me and get some boost on the go, I'd love it to sound like that

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The Scottish Gaz, I hasten to add. Makes me want to vomit, VAG guff. Well, apart from the flames, that's fine.

VAG guff?? Its slightly more reliable than your RX7 is it not?

Just flicking through the other vids he's posted up of it, what an absolute animal of a thing.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh well. At least the RX wasn't a heavy understeering box of dull out of the factory.

In case you haven't gathered, I don't do VAGs.

If you can't drive it because it won't run properly, then of course it won't understeer. ;)

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Can't see his exhaust baffles lasting long, mine is so much louder now because it pops/bangs like that of the limiter. Sounds awesome though how much has he spent on it? At least the gearbox is reliable.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thats because you work in a nuclear power plant. ITs corroding your brain. Like your last jap bus corroded. Although at least you could actually drive that one...