ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay matched inlets

225 Cup & Williams
Ahhhh cheeky! haha nah I've already got matched inlets mate don't worry. You dont see them for sale on ebay that often thats why I posted them.

RS6 C7
I sell alot on ebay and i cant believe how easy it is for buyers to scam the sellers, If you post anything unrecorded the buyers often claim they haven't recieved it, You have no proof if they have or haven't so you loose out, Ive had cases where the buyers are not happy with the products, I ask them to post them back and they never do, Ebay will then give the a full refund so they end up with the money and the product!

Megane r26
I sell alot on ebay and i cant believe how easy it is for buyers to scam the sellers, If you post anything unrecorded the buyers often claim they haven't recieved it, You have no proof if they have or haven't so you loose out, Ive had cases where the buyers are not happy with the products, I ask them to post them back and they never do, Ebay will then give the a full refund so they end up with the money and the product!

Exactly what happened to me, i even had proof of postage an daft sarcastic emails the buyer had sent me an i still got scammed an it went to small claims court as paypal were saying how i was negitive an owing them due to a refund that had bin given!

Ph2 Flamer
I like the optomistic 'you can sell your original parts for £50-100' £100 for a standard set of inlets, get out.