ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBAY PRICES WHAT A JOKE

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  GTD, Lupo
Everything else they seem to sell is well priced. It might be those two items are low in stock, so instead of taking the ad down they just up the price as no one will obviously pay those prices?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
agh ok thanks for that i know the oe bosch are around 70 on ecp site just thought thats crazy price

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Everything else they seem to sell is well priced. It might be those two items are low in stock, so instead of taking the ad down they just up the price as no one will obviously pay those prices?
thats exactly what happens 95% of the time on ebay :)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
The problem with stuff like this is it clogs up the feed when you are searching for stuff. There's a seller in Denmark selling used clio parts for more than renault retail. Obviously no ones going to buy from them!!!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But it's 1 of 500 ever to be made Clio cup trophy rs rare inlet cams door wing mirror listing is for one wheel bolt only bonnet turini from an ultra rare trophy cup without tyre only check our site for more parts woof woof big man come throw some dolla this way woof woof lambda sensor.

...I'm hoping Thundertwonk will take me on as a sales rep.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Trophy #355
Yeah eBay promote and feature more often listings that have had lots of sales in search results.

As a seller if you have a good listing thats sold a lot, you won't want to remove it if you're temporarily out of stock as you'll lose all that benefit and will almost certainly have worse sales when you start a new listing when back in stock.

So people often just price things stupidly to retain the listing, but deliberately discourage sales.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
But it's 1 of 500 ever to be made Clio cup trophy rs rare inlet cams door wing mirror listing is for one wheel bolt only bonnet turini from an ultra rare trophy cup without tyre only check our site for more parts woof woof big man come throw some dolla this way woof woof lambda sensor.

...I'm hoping Thundertwonk will take me on as a sales rep.

red_down_arrow-1979px.png