ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay refurbed Power Steering Pumps

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Is there any foolproof way other than sourcing a NOS pump at the cost of about £300?

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I am not saying you should or should not buy this - I've just glanced at it however I would personally feel much happier buying a pump from from someone like TRW assuming you can't get a genuine Nissan/Vauxhall/Renault one.

Thanks for the headsup on that one. Don't worry I won't be pointing fingers if something goes amiss.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yes mate, well, technically no. Where the low pressure line changes to a hard pipe for about 12” behind the rad I basically binned off the hard pipe and put my cooler lines in there.
I think I’m going to go for that pump you shared. It’s got the same chance did being shite as the others but it’s cheaper and it’s TRW like you said, so chances are it’s going to be decent.