ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay sideskirts?

i bought similar and are a great fit, paid 80 for spraying and 50 for fitting with bonding and screwing into place., give you and idea with my car. . . . .

DSC02432editedbw.gif

DSC02429.gif

hope this helps mate,

jamie

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thanks for that mate, love the colour of your car, kind of wish i bought that not black!

seems like a fair whack that does, £130 total!

how much would you guess at having them sprayed and fitted, and also the side bump strips colour coded??

Chocolate Bar™
prob bout 200 for both i should imagine! as for the quality never used them so dont really know tbh

do i hear someone saying DIY lol :)

yeah mark is right about costs, probs 200 for the lot, since the more you ask them to do, the more they will bump off.

oh, and wish them a happy new year etc etc etc and big smiles, got me 20quid off a rear bumper spraying :)

actually wish i had a black car sometimes, love the way a freshly polished dark car looks at night!!

jamie

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah, hopefully get a bit knocked off, my dad rents out an industrial building that is a car body repair shop!

ill get him to pull some strings!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
another question about the skirts for anyone, it says £123 painted and delivered, does this sound like a good price?
is it worth the risk of paying extra and getting the wrong colour?

Chocolate Bar™
another question about the skirts for anyone, it says £123 painted and delivered, does this sound like a good price?
is it worth the risk of paying extra and getting the wrong colour?

123 sprayed and delivered isnt bad at all, but i'd rather them sprayed at a bodyshop so if you have any problems you know where to take it.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I have similar sideskirts (if not the same) and they're pretty good quality. mines got a little chip off the corner on the inside after being on the receiving end of a hefty whack from an MG.
DSC00374.gif

DSC00383.gif

SANY0001.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
kneel your car looks sweet, how i want mine to look bodywork wise, what splitter is on the front??

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i fancie some of these skirts, with the ibiza splitter on the front my car looks too high in the middle now