ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay sport badges?!?!

If they're self adhesive I don't see why not. I'd just leave it off and hav a 'RENAULT' badge there (stealth?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!??!?! :rasp:) or get the new one off a 197, makes the world of difference imo.

Clio 16v 182 Replica
^ As above really the new style badge looks a whole lot better, the original one looks bulky and out of place once youve fitted the new one.

Bumder With A Buffer
If they're self adhesive I don't see why not. I'd just leave it off and hav a 'RENAULT' badge there (stealth?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!??!?! :rasp:) or get the new one off a 197, makes the world of difference imo.

Yeah agreed on either removing it or using a new one... although f**k paying 26 quid for a new style one :(

Yeah agreed on either removing it or using a new one... although f**k paying 26 quid for a new style one :(
Got mine off eBay for £19 posted (brand new btw haha), worth it though as long as you stick it in the right place!

I like the new stlye badges, but as pointed out the price of them is a bit on the high side (I guess to keep chavs away from getting them) halfrauds even do a 'V6' badge too, it's crap though as it's one piece, not separate.

Black Gold Trophy
I sold my original badges on ebay and they were in mint condition, only sold due to upgrading to new style renault sport ones. I'm sure there's others in my situation

Clio 182 LY + Cup packs
When removing the old Renaultsport badge to replace with the new one, is there holes in the bodywork?

Are there holes behind the CLIO badge, as id like to remove that completley