ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay tail lights - why do i want these

Clio 172
buy them, get over your urges, realise their s**t, understand you made a silly decision, try and sell them on to someone that is at the stage your at now. job done.

Golf TDI
i dont want to join the sheep/line of people saying dont do it but tbh i have to say it would be a rather waste of money as the standard lghts really do look the best imo .

ValverInBits
unlike lexarse lights, they are a little more sutble

But still, HELL NO

especially not at over a ton

proton compact 1.3 GLi
finally some1 else has been abused on this website ... i dont feel like such an ass anymore :)

cheers

they will look good at night but arsed looking at them through the day lol

thanks for everyone's opinion on how much they hate these lights :D changed my mind

haha

jus gonna save my money and spend it at the exhaust shop this month! decat!! :D

Titanium 182
they will look good at night but arsed looking at them through the day lol

thanks for everyone's opinion on how much they hate these lights :D changed my mind

haha

jus gonna save my money and spend it at the exhaust shop this month! decat!! :D

Nice one sounds loads better, would be sin to put those lights on any RS let alone a monaco !

Nice one sounds loads better, would be sin to put those lights on any RS let alone a monaco !

Not lookin good for me then

20080621163.gif