ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebayer fakes

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
why do people buy your products and not pay??? 3 items have sold, all 3 people say that they have sent payment and got a confirmation email but paypal says nowt has been sent,

but the buyers has posotive feedback ect ect,

how do they get away with this?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Protect Your Account InfoMake sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

We are taking this new procedures for international transactions, we need shipment to be verified and tracking number sent to us before your fund will reflect in your account. Be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com
i_safe.gif
Protect Your PasswordYou should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
i_safe.gif i_safe.gifDear ,

David Windy has paid for an eBay item bought from you through PayPal.

David Windy is a Verified Buyer.
Payment Details
[FONT=arial,sans-serif] [/FONT] Seller's User ID:i_safe.gif
Seller's Email:
i_safe.gif[FONT=arial,sans-serif][FONT=arial,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][FONT=arial,sans-serif]http://www.cliosport.net/forum/
[/FONT][/FONT]

Amount:
i_safe.gif [FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Verdana]£ 310.00 GBP[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT]

Postage & Packing:
i_safe.gif [FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Verdana]
£ 40.00 GBP
[/FONT]

Postal Insurance:
i_safe.gif
Not Included

Total Amount:
i_safe.gif[FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana]£ 350.00 GBP[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Verdana] [FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

i_safe.gif Pay with PayPal. PayPal makes it easy to send money.

i_safe.gif i_safe.gif i_safe.gif i_safe.gif i_safe.gif i_safe.gif For security purpose, you may email the buyer and receive a confirmation of the buyer's shipping address before you ship the item paid for.
Item Information

eBay Item no.:
i_safe.gif

i_safe.gif

eBay Item Headline:i_safe.gif*

i_safe.gif

eBay Item Quantity:
i_safe.gif

i_safe.gif[FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
i_safe.gifi_safe.gif i_safe.gif i_safe.gif
[SIZE=+0]This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED[/SIZE] [SIZE=+0]"[/SIZE] [SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]but will not be credited into your account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Below are the necessary informations requested before your account will be credited. You are to send the shipment tracking number through our customer service helpline
( paypalteam_verification@streamingmoney.com
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]), and our customer service representative will attend to you. As soon as you send us the shipment's tracking number for security purpose and for the safety of the buyer and the seller, the money will be credited into your account. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]** Do not send the reference/tracking number to the buyer for security reasons **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/SIZE]

Shipping Information
i_safe.gif Address:i_safe.gifRemi Windy
P.O.BOX 31392
DUGBE
CITY: IBADAN
STATE: OYO STATE
POST CODE: 23402

ZIP CODE: 234
NIGERIA .

i_safe.gifAddress Status:i_safe.gifConfirmed i_safe.gif
[SIZE=+0]
** PLEASE NOTE **
Once the shipment tracking number is sent to us and the shipment has been verified, you will receive a " CONFIRMATION Email " from PayPal® informing you that the Money has been credited into your account.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal page.
PayPal Email ID: PP304
[/SIZE]

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
llisting was teken off by ebay but i did a 2nd chance offer and the fella accepted, but now ebay took it off i cant do nowt so had torelist.

for fook sake.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  306 GTI-6
Hows this?

Recently sold an item on ebay for £500.
Buyer paid using Paypal, i recieved the payment and sent the item along with tracking info.

Guy then files a dispute saying he has not recieved item, even though i confirmed address with him, Royal Mail attempted delivery, he didnt collect said item. In themeantime I had spent the money as he didnt file dispute till weeks later. Paypal have found in his favour and say i have to refund him the money as he does not have the goods, even though they have not been returned to me.

The reason he gave for his dispute was non-receipt, when in fact he couldnt be arsed collecting it as requested by Royal Mail.

Surely he has broken the ebay contract, but Paypal cant seem to understand that the reason he gave for his dispute was horsesh*t.

I dont have the money to refund in one go, and cant use my PayPal account until it is sorted.

Sorry to Hijack but i am severly p**sed off

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  MK2 PH2 & E46 330
Hows this?

Recently sold an item on ebay for £500.
Buyer paid using Paypal, i recieved the payment and sent the item along with tracking info.

Guy then files a dispute saying he has not recieved item, even though i confirmed address with him, Royal Mail attempted delivery, he didnt collect said item. In themeantime I had spent the money as he didnt file dispute till weeks later. Paypal have found in his favour and say i have to refund him the money as he does not have the goods, even though they have not been returned to me.

The reason he gave for his dispute was non-receipt, when in fact he couldnt be arsed collecting it as requested by Royal Mail.

Surely he has broken the ebay contract, but Paypal cant seem to understand that the reason he gave for his dispute was horsesh*t.

I dont have the money to refund in one go, and cant use my PayPal account until it is sorted.

Sorry to Hijack but i am severly p**sed off
if you have the tracking info can you not forward that to paypal? or some sort of proof of sending?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surely if Royal Mail had the item, then after a period of time, they return it to the sender. So why didn't you get it back? And was it sent Special Delivery? That has tracking and signature so surely you must claim off the Post Office?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geordieracer - give all of the info to paypal including the tracking number.
You have to watch paypal as they are sneaky f*ckers though !

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  306 GTI-6
they had the tracking number and therefore the info that delivery was attempted and it was the buyer that failed to collect it. Therefore not my fault. They say that I can not have the item and the money, thing is I spent the money because the buyer waited so long to file the dispute. I cannot afford to just give him 500. So pissed off, as the reason for his dispute i.e non receipt, was b*lls**t as if he had got off his backside he would have had the item.