ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eco Tek valve

Clio 1.4 16v
ma mate raves on about his eco tek valve that he's just bort. has anyone bought and fitted 1 of these to their car an what difference is it making. Its supposed to reduce fuel consumption and increase throttle response

cheers

jay

If it's an fse power boost valve (which it sounds to be) they're supposed to be a waste of time, unless you've got them set up with others mods.
What car has he fitted it to ?

Ps - it's my & bought, not ma & bort.

Clio 172 Cup
ma mate raves on about his eco tek valve that he's just bort. has anyone bought and fitted 1 of these to their car an what difference is it making. Its supposed to reduce fuel consumption and increase throttle response

cheers

jay

they dont work they are b****cks do nothing what so ever how the hell they are still in bussiness ill never know

Pmsl - I forgot to add, tell him to add on a few maxy p stickers & he could have a thousand bhp in no time;)

Or he could go out & get an ebay resistor:quiet:

Clio 1.4 16v
If it's an fse power boost valve (which it sounds to be) they're supposed to be a waste of time, unless you've got them set up with others mods.
What car has he fitted it to ?

Ps - it's my & bought, not ma & bort.

hes got his fitted to a CORSA SRI