ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECOTEC 16v clio

I bought one of these devices a while ago and it still on bed side table. I heard its a beeatch to put in.

Has anybody got one of these thingies fittied on thier valver if so what is all the big fuss about?

Yeah ive fitted it aint hard at all, you just need to get some 9.5mm inside diameter vacum hose, 1m will do, then follow the guide, got a pic of mine fitted, ill put it on when i find it.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Yeah got one and have had mine chipped but never tried locking it off to see if there is any improvement since chipping.

Helps with fuel consumption. Will see if it is now a hindrance by locking it off for a while and see if the car feels better now chipped.

Clio 197

Leave the thing on the bedside table. It works just as well by remote control.

It is a load of b****cks actually. Send it back and get your money. Then go have a couple beers.

Ed