ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU/PCM processor error + RS Tuner

tadas

ClioSport Club Member
  RS Clio 172 Ph1
Good day,

So I got my 172 ph1 renault, and after a few years of not using it I tried to read and write ECU with RS tuner.
I have read the .cal and ecu files without problems.
Here is what I got tho while trying to rewrite the file that I read:
20180208_184031_zpshuzuxe7w.jpg

Also, here is the ECU fault I got when I read problems:

20180208_183452_zpsq61nfoil.jpg

Could it be that some wires have problems?
I tried to look for df0022 error, but could not find anything.

Any help is highly appreciated!

tadas

ClioSport Club Member
  RS Clio 172 Ph1
Sorry to revive my dead thread, but I have poured in quite a bit of cash into my little Clio, and now the engine refresh part has come up.

Maybe anyone has a clue how to fix my problem?

Also, would it be possible to just send my ECU unit to EFI and have them do the job?

Here is my Ecu code on the back if that helps.

Lastly, as stated years ago, maybe it is a wiring problem?

ANY HELP is highly appreciated, before I go to local electrics/tuners or start pulling wires out.

IMG_20210404_153049.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It’s possible the ECU has already been mapped and is locked out to the RST. It’s also possible that the ECU is goosed.

Can you erase the faults, or does it give you an error here also?

tadas

ClioSport Club Member
  RS Clio 172 Ph1
What does goosed mean?

I will try and get my work laptop and reconnect the RS tuner to it.

I highly doubt this car ever had been mapped, because the RPM seems to indicate stock levels.

I will look into the wiring of ECU, it seems to have a few interesting-looking wires that have been tampered with.

I have asked for the pinout of ECU in the electrical part of the forum, maybe it will resolve the issue.

Here is the question of the day, does anyone have a picture or diagram of what wires go into the OBD connector port?

Maybe some of it is not connected properly, and that is why I cannot get it to work!