ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Re-Map + CDA Airfilter.... Is it worth it??

Inferno 182 Cup
Hi Guys/Girls,

I took my car to a Rolling Road last weekend and found that it only has 178BHP, 4 less than Standard! As you can imagen i was not best pleased.

So im starting to think about getting a Re-map and a CDA Airfilter. i already have a Janspeed Exhust and a BMC Replacment airfilter. Would the CDA filter + Re-Map make that much diffrence?

i was going to get this work done at Prima Racing, has anyone else used these? Are they any good?

Any info would be much apprecated!

E30 318iS x2
The remap definantly would bump it up a fair bit and the bmc would add some nice under bonnet noise and maybe 1 or 2 bhp with the remap.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi Guys/Girls,

I took my car to a Rolling Road last weekend and found that it only has 178BHP, 4 less than Standard! As you can imagen i was not best pleased.

So im starting to think about getting a Re-map and a CDA Airfilter. i already have a Janspeed Exhust and a BMC Replacment airfilter. Would the CDA filter + Re-Map make that much diffrence?

i was going to get this work done at Prima Racing, has anyone else used these? Are they any good?

Any info would be much apprecated!

As said before mate 178bhp is good really as the 182 is ps not bhp (99bhp equates to 100ps)

I have a CDA and a RS Tuner remap (www.fastchip.nl) and i'd definatly recomemend them, although the filter less so if your on a budget as an ITG panel filter would do the same job. As previously said tho a decat is a very good mod on the 182's (feels like it rev's alot easier). So easy so swap back at MOT time too!