ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Upgrades like Dreamscience or Blufin?

Clio RS200 Cup
Sorry if posted in the wrong section but I was wondering are there any devices like the above to modify the ECU for performance upgrades or do the cars need to be done at workshops and on rolling roads, I still have my Blufin handheld from my Focus ST Superchips said I cannot use it on my Clio RS200 Cup :(

172 turbo 'cup'
Depends where your from i had mine done at rs tuning leeds speak to paul top quality mapping

Yozz'd up 182
Pretty sure rstuners are still going as theyve just released the new one that can do pops and bangs.

Also id go for a live map over anything else. But the rstuner is the DIY method that you asked for.

Clio RS200 Cup
Pretty sure rstuners are still going as theyve just released the new one that can do pops and bangs.

Also id go for a live map over anything else. But the rstuner is the DIY method that you asked for.

Thanks mate :)