ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EDC Photos

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Not been out in the Clio all week so I went up to North Weald for breakfast saw this location and took a couple of photos
2017-03-05_12-12-33.jpg
2017-03-05_12-12-26.jpg
2017-03-05_12-12-19.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nice car and shots, shame the middle didn't have more clouds and moodiness to it. Do you have the raw file?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Looks great, what phone were they taken on? They look really good quality.
It's the Sony Xperia X, I use a couple of apps to either filter and/or auto enhance (to which sometimes I'm guilty over overdoing) to be fair nowadays the bridge camera doesn't get used.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
That looks great, got a real soft spot for the mk4 with some choice mods
Thank you:
RS Tuning map: 226bhp - 250ft/lbs
Cooksport springs
Revised, updated gearbox software
ITG induction kit
Resonator pipe delete

RB Clio 182
You need to crop the bottom a bit now, but im s**t at photography, although the car needs to be more central imo.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
You need to crop the bottom a bit now, but im s**t at photography, although the car needs to be more central imo.
To me the idea is you see the reflection of the Clio in the water too, it also nice to have the background there to make up the picture. Yeah maybe crop a little more of the foreground.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'd stick with good old satin anthracite. Dark enough to offer a contrast but not too dark.
Just spoken to a local alloy wheel company and OZ only go up to ET48, with an 8J it means they'll sit out 13mm more each side. I'm gonna take the Clio in for a trial fit to see what ET works.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Have RStuning cracked the 220 trophy ecu yet?
I haven't heard anything new about them doing it, might be worth giving them a call. What I have heard is they're not doing the facelift model, this came from an owner enquiring about mapping last week.