ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

editing a pdf?

soon to be 172
I managed to send off my pdf the other day but he has returned it and i need to make amendments. He said hes not in the office so cant resend it as a normal doc and it needs to be back with him before 4:30 otherwise i will incure another day charge for himresending it monday.

Free programme if possible.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I use Adobe Acrobat 8 Standard at work and I can edit PDF's. It depends on what was originally used to create them, but, in general, for what I use it for it's fine.

I doubt it's free, but it may be cheaper than any charges.

I managed to send off my pdf the other day but he has returned it and i need to make amendments. He said hes not in the office so cant resend it as a normal doc and it needs to be back with him before 4:30 otherwise i will incure another day charge for himresending it monday.

Free programme if possible.

What is it a PDF of? If you originally created it, then can't you just do another one with the amendments?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you send it to me, I'll do it for you if you're struggling.

And it's not much editing.

I have Acrobat Pro, but I normally use Adobe Illustrator.

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Tools > Advanced Editing > TouchUp Object Tool

Select the area you want to edit, whether it's text or vector, right click, Edit Object/Artefact. It will then open in Illustrator and away you go.

When edited just do CMD-S or File > Save if on a PC, give it a few seconds then flick back to your PDF.

Edit complete :D

/me hugs CS5 !