ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Editing programs...

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Hello all recently got myself a Nikon coolpix 510 bridge camera as it was recommended to me by a friend and used it for the first time on Sunday when I attended a jap meet at south mimms with my friend. Now I think I've took some good pics but I was just wondering if there was any program's that I could edit my photos with for example touch ups/cropping etc.

Anyway thanking you in advance

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Lightroom 4 and photoshop CS5 are what I use alongside each other.. I can't fault them :)

I use Macromedia Fireworks. Probably because I got taught how to use it properly at school and have just stuck with it. Tried Photoshop but some aspects of it seem to complex.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Now am I rite in thinking photoshop is 400 or am I looking at the wrong 1 and thanks for the recommendations so far will look into them.