ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Edition 38

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Love the narrow mindedness of some people. Horses for courses and all that.

I do agree to a point though, it seems the cars that win the awards at shows tend to be the ones that've had the most money thrown at them. Oh, and there is A LOT of brown nosing from these kind of peeps. I followed a few on Instagram but quickly unfollowed when all they upload is photos with the caption 'My boy killing it with his (insert car here)'

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Every modded VAG I see has stickers on it or some stupid f**king toy hanging from its read bumper.

Looks w**k. People need to grow up IMO. These are grown men FFS!

That's what always tickles me. My mate is a VAG person, has a normal job and a nice house but drives a baby blue MK2 GTI with stupid stickers and stuff all over it. I feel for him, its the car equivalent of wearing one of those jumpers you always see retards in.

I really hate daft stickers on the windscreens saying douche bag stuff like "dapper" or "illlest" just makes me cringe every time i see one. 90% of people are credit card cowboys or bank of mum and dad. Mods for "likes" on Facebook and not to be different. And whats with the whole "scene" talking like they're americans? With such things as "dope" "ohh killem" "killin the car game" and "rad". Instantly unfollow anyone who uses words like them!