ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EEE PC.. Anyone own one?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Whats the keyboard like on these and whats performance like with XP installed?

Ive a Kojinhsa with 7" screen but the keyboard is totally useless. 80GB hard drive FTW.

Nice little device though running with my 3 Skype phone for mobile internet on the move.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
iM typping thsi on ma eeeeeee pc nwo ! kyebaord si supberb ! i can stlil tuoch tpye no plobrem

:D

seriously though. Its very very good and I can still touch type on it. The keyboard feels very tactile and seems to be very good quality. Couldn't tell you about the performance in xp but I don't think it would be too bad.

There are tradeoffs though.. no cd/dvd drive or massive hard drive.. but you can easily plug extras in if needed. Plus I have a full size Laptop if needed.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
lol

It runs xp fine....im running an nlited version and is very quick due to the SSD.

with only 4gig to play with dont leave much room even with an Nlited XP disk.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
iM typping thsi on ma eeeeeee pc nwo ! kyebaord si supberb ! i can stlil tuoch tpye no plobrem

:D

Thats exactly what the keyboard is like on the Kojinhsa. One finger typing all the way.